VELVEETA ROUSH FENWAY RACING SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. TO ENTER: Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Sweepstakes begins 12:00:01 AM CT on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on July 26, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase one (1) of the following Velveeta Cheese products: 1# or 2# Velveeta Loaf, 1# or 2# Velveeta 2% Loaf, 1# Velveeta Jalapeno Loaf, 1# or 2# Velveeta Queso Blanco Loaf, 1# or 2# Velveeta Mexican (Mild) Loaf, 2# Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Loaf or 20 Ounce Velveeta Mini Block, (collectively referred to as “Eligible Products”), at a participating store between April 1, 2019 and July 26, 2019, (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Then, visit www.velveetaracing.com (the "Website") to complete and submit an official entry form, including uploading a copy of your receipt showing your Qualifying Purchase. Once the entry form and photo of your Qualifying Purchase is received and verified, entrant will receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing. No Purchase Necessary: To play without a purchase, send an email to email@example.com during the Sweepstakes Period to receive a reply with a single-use link to click on to receive access to Website. Complete the electronic entry form to receive one (1) Entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on July 26, 2019.
LIMIT: Only one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes per person, per mailing address, or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from any person, mobile phone number, household address or email address after the first entry received from that person, household address or email address, will be void. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant that submits more than the one permitted entry, or who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, influence, or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes, Kraft Heinz Foods Company and its portfolio of brands may send you information and offers.
2. ELIGIBILITY : The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in his or her state, or territory of residence and are at least 18 years of age or older as of April 1, 2019.
Employees of Kraft Heinz Foods Company (“Sponsor”), Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Company, Inc., (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”), and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, licensees, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. It is a condition of entry in the Sweepstakes that each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian, as applicable in the case of a minor entrant) make himself/herself/themselves available to participate, free of charge, in all stages of and all activities related to the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, recordings and participation in interviews, appearances, and promotional and publicity activities); and agree to sign and abide by all applicable release forms and these Official Rules, including, without limitation any revisions.
3. DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: One hundred and one (101) winners (“Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing which will take place at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period on or about August 7, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a race trip package (“Trip”) for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”). Trip consists of a 3-day/2-night trip for Winner and Guest to Darlington, SC. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) (departing on August 31, 2019, and returning on September 2, 2019) to Florence Regional Airport for Winner and Guest, 3-days/2-nights hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room, double occupancy) (room rate and room tax only), two (2) tickets to attend the race on September 1, 2019 in Darlington, SC (the “EVENT), two (2) Velveeta Racing hats, two (2) Velveeta Racing shirts (one in size large, and one in size extra-large), and $300.00 transportation allowance and $700.00 spending money for the winner only, awarded as a check in the amount of $1,000.00 made payable to winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,500.00. One hundred (100) First Prize Winners will each receive a Velveeta-branded hat or t-shirt (size and choice made at Sponsor’s discretion) ARV: $10.00.
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,500.00
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Only the prize specified above will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. All federal, state, and local income taxes, insurance, registrations, and title fees connected to the prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Al federal, state, and local regulations apply. All Winners agree to release the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by entering the promotion or for damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of prize awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted.
Actual value or Trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of trip destination, Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice, at least ten (10) days prior to travel. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all travel documents prior to travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Location of seats will be determined by Sponsor. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize.
Travel guest must be 18 years of age or older and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. By participating and accepting Grand Prize, winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Winner and his/her guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain travel restrictions may apply.
Air transportation and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. All other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not stated in the prize description above as being provided including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and tips will be the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets to any event or any portion of the trip is cancelled for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided for that portion of the prize; however, the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner must travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS: As a condition of winning the prize/s, Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and other applicable forms required by a taxing authority within three (3) days of written prize notification, or prize/s will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected. All prize Winners will be contacted by an email sent to their email address that they used in their online entry. If a potential prize winner does not respond within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt an alternate Winner may be selected. All taxes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within three (3) days of the date of issuance or declines the Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential Winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing at issue.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to a virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. TERMS & CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, where permitted by law, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injuries to any person (including death) or property of any kind sustained in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or from their acceptance, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes mechanics and/or implementation will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that Administrator determines, in its sole discretion, violates these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an e-mail address or a phone text entry, the winning entry will be decided in favor of the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or the authorized account holder of the phone number used at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or a phone number by a phone service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for administering the phone number chosen and/or the domain responsible for the e-mail address chosen.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States law. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Illinois, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of any prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
10. WINNERS LIST REQUESTS: To request confirmation of the name and address of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope by August 26, 2019 to: Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co., Inc., Attn: Dept. S7871, 1105 SE 8 th Street, Grand Rapids MN 55744.
11. SPONSOR : Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601.
12. ADMINISTRATOR : Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Company, Inc., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. Other trademarks shown are property of their respective owners.